Sunday, January 1, 2012

I love the newness...



                             ...the clean slate feeling that comes with every new year..
                   and I am excited to see all the unexpected fun that twenty twelve brings...

                                      ____________________________________________

                                         Here are some of my new year's resolutions-
                                             1.  spinning class 3x a week
                                             2.  back to auditioning and booking commericals
                                   3.  NO SHOPPING! actually wear the clothes I bought in 2011
                                        4. get caught up on my books that I want to read
                                        5.  keep my spine aligned with Rolfing

                                       ____________________________________________

            Wishing everyone the bestest 2012 full of love and happiness!  Lots of            
             photographing and kissing... xoxo                  

No comments: